Welcome to GeeKiosk! If you are reading this post then I’d like to thank you for taking the time to visit my new blog.I am Ranadeep Majumdar,and currently am doing my Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering( Computer Science).
   
 I’ve always had a knack for all things tech.I love to trot around the web,improving my tech knowhow.I started blogging in 2011 when I wanted to become an expert with computers(I never focused on just one aspect…….ever).I saw all these blogs with half baked data so I thought,why not make one myself?So I,along with a friend C.A.Vigneshwar(thanks for stickin around,pal) started "TimepassWidTr!X"(timepasswidtrix.blogspot.com), which I started with the intention of making an archive of data on tech.As time passed,I had the feeling that TWT became your typical half-baked tech blog(or I became too lazy to post,can’t remember which).

 Years later(Now),I just couldn’t help the itch to bring back my presence online.So I just went on with it.No fancy ceremonies or launch events,just the pangs of hunger indicating I had to have lunch as I was typing this post.And there,my blog came to existence.

GeeKiosk was started with the idea that the blog could become a one-stop solution for all your technological information needs.I am working on this and I hope it fulfils the goal and is appealing to the readers at the same time.

I have just started this blog so I’d really like some pointers from the pro bloggers and my fellow
readers’ constructive criticism is always welcome.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top